Sunday, March 13, 2011

There is an easy solution for your special iDevice using new software called greenpois0n.

Here are the steps:

1. Turn off your device and plug it into your computer.
2. Download greenpois0n software and install. (here)
3. The instructions in the window will tell you how to get your device into DFU mode.
4, Press jailbreak and it will automatically show you what to do.
5. After it is finished, there will be a Loader icon on your iDevice. Click it.
6. Install Cydia and you are now jailbroken!

Good Luck!

Post questions in the comments

1 comments:

Haily said...

Will this jailbreak my ipod or ruin/crash it? I really hope it wont crash my i pod i just got it for my 7th birthday which was yesterday and if it crashed it my mom will be soo mad. Please tell me the truh if it will crash my ipod or if it will actually jailbreak it

Thank You
Haily